PCC CAREGIVING PROGRAM… is a certificate program, which will provide the trainees with opportunities to acquire various skills and working knowledge vital in performing the job of caregivers.
YOUR EDGE … the program is an innovative approach to develop holistic, competent, caring individuals that would respond to the global need for care-giving service in countries like U.K., Canada, U.S.A., Australia, Japan, and other South East Asian countries.
The Technical-Vocational Skills Development Office envisions itself in developing world-class, technically skilled and well-educated individuals with Christian values towards a culture of excellence and social transformation.
To realize our vision, we commit ourselves to the following:
- To provide our students with the highest quality of training, equipped with the proper knowledge, skills and attitude thus complying with the competency standards set by the global industry.
- To develop a new breed of work force with a deep sense of commitment and dedication towards their chosen career.
- To regulate ourselves in maintaining the highest quality of training we provide our trainees guided by the values of professionalism, commitment to excellence and service.
- Communication Skills
- Human Development
- Basic Life Support/First Aid
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Childcare (Nursing)
- Childcare (Pediatrics)
- Gerontological Care
- Care for People with Special Needs
- Home Management
- Sign Language
- Foreign Language
- Personality Development
- Culture and Traits
- Work Ethics
- Job Search
- Additional Skills Enhancement
One-day Massage Therapy
We Offer the Best On-the Job Training Program!!!
SCHEDULE OF SESSIONS
Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Monday to Friday – 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
FOR PARTICULARS, please visit the:
ADMISSIONS OFFICE, Room. 104 Ground floor, Msgr. Sunga Bldg.
Direct Line: 628-2577
Trunk Line: 642-7451 / 640-1544 Local 136/117