Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine declared by President Duterte over the entire Luzon (which will take effect midnight of March 17, 2020 until midnight of April 13, 2020, and shall strictly impose Home Quarantine), there will be NO WORK for PCC employees starting today (March 17, 2020) until such time that the government lifts the quarantine and announces the resumption of work. All employees are enjoined to cooperate in the mandatory community quarantine. Access to both campuses shall be restricted. Let us gather our hearts in prayer for our country to overcome this calamity.
ANNOUNCEMENT for the GRADE SCHOOL DEPARTMENT:
To all parents and guardians, please be informed that pursuant to President Duterte’s declaration of “Community Quarantine”, the Grade School Department has decided to RESCHEDULE the retrieval of the student’s personal belongings. We shall post an announcement after April 12, 2020. Rest assured that all their belongings will be secured properly. Thank you!
Please be informed that the REGISTRAR’s office and the FINANCE Department will be open next week, Monday to Thursday (March 16-19) from 8:00am to 12:00hn to accommodate transactions. Thank you!
To all Senior High School students, you can get all your personal belongings, books, etc. from your respective lockers and classrooms today (March 13, 2020) until Mach 14, 2020 ( Saturday) 4.p.m. Thank you and keep safe everyone!
To all Junior High School (JHS),
Please be informed that students’ personal belongings may be retrieved from your respective classrooms this afternoon (March 13,2020), from 1:00pm to 4:00pm and tomorrow morning (March 14, 2020) 8:00am to 11:00am ONLY. Thank you!
Good day, Seniors! Sorry for the N-COVenience (pun intended). But pursuant to the new directive of PRRD based on the resolution no. 11 series of 2020 of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of the Emerging Infectious Disease, #BIGHANI2020 would be moved to a later date. The final date would be decided and approved during the President’s Council Meeting, and would then be announced as soon as possible. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to drop a message on our social media accounts.
1. No more classes starting March 10, 2020.
2. No 4th Quarterly Exam from Nursery 1 to Kinder. Percentage alloted (20%) will be based on 2 components: written work and performance task.
3. Nursery 1 to 2 and Kinder shall come back to school for practices (those who will undergo completion).
4. For Recognition and Graduation Ceremonies, graduates’ guest shall be limited to 2. Those guests with travel history week before the ceremony are discouraged to attend.
For COLLEGE STUDENTS and INSTRUCTORS, please see attached document.
1. Graduation Ball for Gr. 12 students is POSTPONED until further announcement.
2. No more classes for Grade 11 starting today, March 10.
3. Please see attached photo of Grade 11 ONLINE Assessment SCHEDULE.
4. For Recognition and Graduation Ceremonies, graduates’ guests is limited to 2. Those guests with travel history a week before the ceremonies are discouraged to attend.