5 Human Characters
- 4 Students on backpack: representing the Community of Learners
(Colors were adaptation of the human characters of the CBCP Year of Parish logo)
- Bishop: represents the Church who provides guidance to the Community of Learners.
- Symbolizes the journey of the community. It further emphasizes that everyone is part of the pilgrim Church.
- Tilted upward means the journey is towards fullness of life.
- Symbolize the joyful mission and service.
- Symbolizes our commitment to follow Christ towards the fullness of life.
The Waves with Rosary Beads
- Represents the journey of the diocese including PaDSS with Mary. This year also commemorates the centennial of the Fatima apparition.