Please wait for further announcements regarding all in-campus and off-campus activities.
Pursuant to Pres. Rodrigo Duterte’s announcement on COVID-19, Fr. Orlindo F. Ordona has suspended classes in all levels from March 10 to 14, 2020.
To all teaching and non-teaching employees, please standby for further announcements.
Pasig Catholic College, in its desire to achieve quality education and excellence in the academe, invites you to play part in achieving its mission.
Department: Technical-Vocational Development
Childcare 2- Pediatrics
Elderly Care- Gerontology
Junior High School
Senior High School
Position: GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
Department: Medical-Dental Clinic
Interested applicants may submit their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae/ Resume, Transcript of Records, and one piece 2×2 picture to the Human Resource Management Office, Monday to Friday (8am-4pm)
Please be informed that all JHS night activities scheduled from February 17-19, 2020 (Singing Contest, Battle of the Bands, and Dance Contest) will be moved in the morning of February 19-21, 2020 right after the Eucharistic Celebration.
Thank you and please be guided accordingly.
Mrs. Victoria R. Landicho
Pasig Catholic College
Office of the President
February 6, 2020
Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forever!
In response to the confirmed case of Novel Corona Virus (nCoV) and numerous persons under investigation (PUI) in the Philippines, Pasig Catholic College would like to enjoin students and their parents, employees and partner agencies to strictly observe the following guidelines which serve as precautionary measures in order to prevent its spread:
1. Everyone is advised that upon entering the school premises, all will undergo thermal screening. A temperature of 37.7⁰C or above will be evaluated by the school nurse and assessed if he/she will be sent home to seek medical consultation. A student will be allowed to go back to his/her class once a medical clearance from their doctor is already presented to the Medical—Dental Unit of the school.
Thermal screening will be done in the area after the entrance of Pope Benedict XVI gate (Façade).
Security personnel will be assigned to facilitate thermal screening to those who will enter school premises. They will be trained in using the thermal scanner.
The school nurse will also be there in order to accommodate those who will be detected having fever.
There will be four lanes that will be formed to facilitate fast and efficient movement of individuals.
School administrators will assist at the gate to ensure that the process will be strictly followed.
Pope John Paul II (Jester) gate will not be open during this time. All will be advised to enter in the same gate, Pope Benedict XVI gate (Façade).
Please expect heavy traffic and clogging of vehicles and students in the morning with these mandatory procedures.
2. As stated in our school policy, students with fever, cough and colds should stay home. They may report back to class or work after 48 hours of no symptoms and advised to secure medical clearance upon return to school premises.
3. Students, teachers and employees with history of travel in areas with confirmed cases or high incidence of transmission, both local and international are strongly advised to self-quarantine for 14 days, especially if with fever and other respiratory symptoms.
4. Those with history of travel in these areas but are asymptomatic should secure a medical certificate or clearance from a physician and present it to the Medical—Dental Clinic. They should still be observed for the development of signs and symptoms.
5. Wear double layered surgical masks especially those with respiratory symptoms (cough and colds) while on school services and in class. Replace disposable surgical masks daily.
6. Students, teachers and employees should have their own alcohol, alcogels, or sanitizer.
7. Disinfection of classrooms, common areas, clinics and other school premises will be implemented.
8. All are advised to make regular hand-washing a habit.
9. Outreach activities and other out-campus activities will be cancelled until further notice.
10. Going to public places such as malls, theater, supermarkets are discouraged.
11. Fetching of students on time are highly encouraged to minimize loitering inside school premises.
For inquiries you may contact Medical—Dental Unit at 0925-8011833 and 8642-7451 loc. 151 from 6:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 to 4:00pm –Saturday.
Let us all put our hands together in praying to our Almighty Father so that all these things will already pass.
That in all things, God may be glorified!
Yours in Christ,
Rev. Fr. Orlindo F. Ordoña
Cancellation of Grade 5 Junior Girl Scouts Camp
Pursuant to the DepEd Memo No. 015, s. 2020 on the First Set of Policy Directives of the DEPED TASK FORCE NCOV:
The PCC Grade School Department is CANCELLING the Grade Five Junior Girl Scouts Camp tomorrow, February 6, 2020.
In addition, all grade 5 pupils shall observe regular classes tomorrow from
6:50 am – 3:30 pm.
Please be guided accordingly.
Sgd. Mrs. Jennievy Maghirang
Please be informed that the SHS will continue with their WORK IMMERSION starting tomorrow. Thank you!
Please be advised that all off-campus and outdoor activities of Grade School, Junior High School and Senior High School Departments scheduled this week are CANCELLED as per Fr. Orlindo F. Ordona, our College President.
PCC OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Considering Mayor Vico Sotto’s announcement and considering that Taal Volcano is still on alert level 4, Pasig Catholic College is suspending classes tomorrow, January 14, 2020 in all levels. However, our College President, Fr. Orlindo F. Ordona, calls for the help of all employees: “I am calling on all employees, both teaching and non-teaching, to report for work tomorrow, Jan. 14, to clean the respective school areas and prepare for the resumption of classes so as to avoid any sickness to the children resulting from ash fall”.
Teaching and Non-teaching personnels are requested to report for work tomorrow from 8am to 12hn. Everyone is advised to bring and wear mask. Thank you! Stay safe everyone!