- Download the Admission requirements from here. Fill up the Application Form and print together with the Adviser/Guidance Counselor’s Recommendation Forms. The printed Recommendation Forms will be filled up by the former student’s school.
Additional Forms to be accomplished: ( downloadable too )
For ECE – Grade 6 Parent’s recommendation form
For incoming Grade 7 – Academic Record Form
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR ECE (Nursery 1, Nursery 2 & Kindergarten) and Grade 1 APPLICANTS:
Nursery 1 – 3 years old as of August 2019
Nursery 2 – 4 years old as of August 2019
Kindergarten – 5 years old as of August 2019
Grade 1 – 6 years old as of August 2019
- Submit the following at the Admission Office:
- Application Form
- Recommendation Form – placed on a sealed envelope
- NSO Birth Certificate 2x (Photocopy only)
- Baptismal Certificate 2x (Photocopy only)
- Marriage Certificate 2x (Photocopy only and optional)
- Latest Report card with LRN 2x (Photocopy only)
- Good Moral certificate
- 2 pieces 1×1 recent colored ID pictures
- NCAE result ( for Senior High School applicant ONLY )
- Pay Php 300 for Admission Fee. Official Receipt will be presented at the Registrar’s Office for test schedule.
- For Grade School applicants – Upon examination, parent/ legal guardians should be the one to accompany the applicant.
- Three (3 ) days after the examination, regularly check your online application using your username and password for the test result.
NOTE : Students with INCOMPLETE requirements won’t be able to view their test results.
- HS applicants who passed the entrance examination will have to undergo an interview with the Guidance Counselor together with the parents. After which, processing of clearance will follow.
- For the Grade School applicants who passed, will have to secure an Admission clearance from the Guidance Office.
What to be Processed in the Admission Clearance?
- Clinic requirements- Student Medical Information
- Christian Formation Interview ( for Non- Catholics )
- Reservation Fee of Php 1,000 – Cashier/ Accounting Office
- Parents’ Orientation ( to be announced)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- New students are admitted depending on the vacancy in the levels.
- All parents of the applicants are required to attend the Parents’ Orientation for enrollment. Attendance is a must.
- A former student who desires to re- enroll is treated like any other new student. He/ She takes entrance examination and passes through the regular procedures.
- Students who study abroad must have their records authenticated from the Philippine Embassy.
TESTING AND RESERVATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE !
FOR PARTICULARS, please visit the:
ADMISSION OFFICE, Room 105, Msgr. Sunga Building
Direct Line – 642 –7481 / Trunk Line 640 –1544 /642-7451 Local 136
Guidance Office –Trunk Line 640 – 1544
Local ( GS ) 129 ( HS) 120 ( SHS ) 114