The College Department provides financial assistance to students enrolled in the department who shall meet specific criteria in order to qualify as Dean’s Lister. The scholarship is offered to college students who have at least one semester of residency and have maintained general weighted average of 1.4 or 91% and no grade below 2.0 or 85% in all enrolled subjects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Dean’s Lister Scholar must render service to their parish or community for at least 30 hours/semester. Services can be rendered in the form of the following: altar server, commentator, reader, choir member, program emcee, or serve in any department of the school – as needed and approved by the department concerned.)
- Must report to the Guidance Office on a regular basis, for monitoring and mentoring.
- Must take active participation in the Tutorial Program of the Guidance and Counseling Office to render tutorial services to students who have academic difficulty, hence.
- Must take part in the Promotion of the school programs.
- Must take active participation in all school/Guidance activities.
- Must exhibit propriety of behavior at any given time.
- Must serve as role model for other PCC students.
- Must submit an accomplished time sheet, duly signed by the supervising parish/office personnel and a weekly accomplishment report to the Guidance and Counseling Office.
- Any violation to school rules, regulations and/or policies would mean cancellation and non-renewal of scholarship grant.