Please be informed that the SHS will continue with their WORK IMMERSION starting tomorrow. Thank you!
Please be advised that all off-campus and outdoor activities of Grade School, Junior High School and Senior High School Departments scheduled this week are CANCELLED as per Fr. Orlindo F. Ordona, our College President.
PCC OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Considering Mayor Vico Sotto’s announcement and considering that Taal Volcano is still on alert level 4, Pasig Catholic College is suspending classes tomorrow, January 14, 2020 in all levels. However, our College President, Fr. Orlindo F. Ordona, calls for the help of all employees: “I am calling on all employees, both teaching and non-teaching, to report for work tomorrow, Jan. 14, to clean the respective school areas and prepare for the resumption of classes so as to avoid any sickness to the children resulting from ash fall”.
Teaching and Non-teaching personnels are requested to report for work tomorrow from 8am to 12hn. Everyone is advised to bring and wear mask. Thank you! Stay safe everyone!
PCC Gr. 6 activity Binyagan sa Paaralan is cancelled due to ash fall.
On the other hand, please pray for the affected areas particularly Batangas, Cavite and Tagaytay.
Catch the PCC CHILDREN’S CHOIR tomorrow December 16, 2019 at 6:00pm together with Coro Pasigueño, RTU Himig Rizalia and the Pasig City BAND for the Christmas Concert at the Plaza Rizal. The whole PCC Community is invited!
Ating ipagmalaki ang GALING PCCian!!!
PCC – SHS No Top Up Program
Description: Pasig Catholic College provides opportunities to 250 public school completers to pursue senior high school through the “No Top Up” program of the institution. The “No Top Up Program” guarantees the use of the government voucher as payment for all the school fees including retreat/recollection.
To qualify, the student-applicant must:
1. Be a public school (Gr. 10) completer and a holder of government voucher.
2. Take and pass the qualifying exams given by PCC.
3. Must take the Academic Track program offered by the Senior High School of Pasig Catholic College.
4. Be of good moral character as certified by the junior high school principal/guidance counselor.
5. Pass an interview to be administered by the Principal.
6. Must have a general weighted average in junior high school of at least 80%.
No additional payment on school fees aside from the government voucher.
For the recipient to maintain the scholarship, he/she should”
1. Have a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 80% with no quarterly and final grade lower that 77% in any subject.
2. Be an active member of any recognized organization in PCC.
3. Be an active participant in the Department’s outreach programs.
4. Not be subjected to any disciplinary action.
If interested, you may fill-out the application form online at http://bit.ly/PCCSHSReserve
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
3. Form 130 or Report Card
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
5. Academic Excellence Certificate with Ranking
In accordance with Mayor Vico’s announcement, PCC is officially suspending classes today, December 4, 2019 from Preschool to Senior High School.
Ensuing Mayor Vico’s statement, PCC is officially suspending classes in ALL LEVELS tomorrow, December 3, 2019.
Stay safe everyone.