Description: Pasig Catholic College provides opportunities to 250 public school completers to pursue senior high school through the “No Top Up” program of the institution. The “No Top Up Program” guarantees the use of the government voucher as payment for all the school fees including retreat/recollection.
To qualify, the student-applicant must:
1. Be a public school (Gr. 10) completer and a holder of government voucher.
2. Take and pass the qualifying exams given by PCC.
3. Must take the Academic Track program offered by the Senior High School of Pasig Catholic College.
4. Be of good moral character as certified by the junior high school principal/guidance counselor.
5. Pass an interview to be administered by the Principal.
6. Must have a general weighted average in junior high school of at least 80%.
No additional payment on school fees aside from the government voucher.
For the recipient to maintain the scholarship, he/she should”
1. Have a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 80% with no quarterly and final grade lower that 77% in any subject.
2. Be an active member of any recognized organization in PCC.
3. Be an active participant in the Department’s outreach programs.
4. Not be subjected to any disciplinary action.
If interested, you may fill-out the application form online at http://bit.ly/PCCSHSReserve
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
3. Form 130 or Report Card
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
5. Academic Excellence Certificate with Ranking