Most frequent questions and answers
FOR OLD/EXISTING STUDENTS:
– Accomplish the form: https://bit.ly/RegularEnrollmentForm
– Once done, allow 24-48 hours for our admission team to assess the application. Please wait for the email notification.
– Proceed with the payment (Please check the account tab of your pinnacle account for the assessed fees)
– Submit your proof of payment (https://bit.ly/PCCBankForm2122)
– You are officially Enrolled
FOR NEW/TRANSFEREE STUDENTS:
-Accomplish the form: https://bit.ly/PCCStudentsApplication2122
-Once done, allow 24-48 hours for our admission team to assess the application. Please wait for the email notification.
-Attend parents’ orientation (orientation will be held via zoom, meeting details will be sent via email)
-Proceed with the payment (Please check the account tab of your pinnacle account for the assessed fees)
-Submit your proof of payment (https://bit.ly/PCCBankForm2122)
-You are officially Enrolled
Only ECE and Grade School pupils are required to wear their uniform. The prescribed uniform this school year is limited to the PCC t-shirt/polo/blouse and skirt/shorts/pants ONLY. Wearing of socks and black shoes is upon the discretion of parents.
For new students without any PCC Foundation Shirt, you may opt to wear any t-shirt or blouse of the same color assigned per level.
Classroom instructions are delivered in both Synchronous classes (online class through MS Teams/Zoom) and Asynchronous classes through modules (Using ELMS- Electronic Learning Management System).
– We are accepting vouchers for ESC (Education Service Contracting)
-13K for Junior high school
– 18K for Senior High School
– Pay P500.00 only for completers from any public school
– No Top-Up/Free tuition for all incoming Grade 11 Public high school completer (*This program is only available to academic tracks such as HUMSS, ABM, STEM
– Academic Scholarships
– PADSS Scholarship
– Bishop Mylo’s Gifted to give scholarship program