Student-applicants who wish to enroll under the Caregiver Program must be at least college level or a high school graduate and with good moral character. All students upon admission shall take the Personality Test.
- Original and 2 photocopies Transcript of Record (for transferees/shitftees)
- Original and 2 photocopies of Form 137 (for HS graduate)
- 3 photocopies NSO Birth Certificate
- 3 photocopies of Marriage Certificate
- ID pictures (blue or red background)
- 2 pcs. 1 x 1
- 2 pcs. 2 x 2
- 1 pc. Long brown envelope
- Medical Examination Certificate (through PCC – accredited clinic laboratory
- Go to the TVSD Office to get the Enrolment Slip (ES).
- Present and submit the said form together with the requirements to the Registrar’s Office to obtain Student Number.
- Proceed to the TVSD Office and present the (ES) to get RegistrationForm.
- After accomplishing the Registration Form, get the approval from the same office.
- Pay the necessary fees at the cashier.
- Go back to the TVSD office and present the Registration Form and official receipt.
FOR PARTICULARS, please visit the:
ADMISSIONS OFFICE, Room. 104 Ground floor, Msgr. Sunga Bldg.
Direct Line: 8642-7481
Trunk Line: 8642-7451 / 8640-1544 Local 136/117