Applicants for the Certificate in Teaching Program must be a Bachelor Degree holder. The program is intended for non-education graduates who are planning to teach and take the Professional Board Examination for Teachers.
Certificate in Teaching Admission Requirements
- Transcript of Records for evaluation purposes (indicating graduation details)
- Photocopy of NSO Certified Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- 2×2 colored pictures with red or blue background
- long brown envelope
- Go to the Office of the Registrar and present the Enrollment Permit from the Guidance Office to obtain Student Number
and Registration Form.
- Proceed to the Office of the Dean to get subjects, class and orientation schedule.
- Fill out the Registration Form and get the approval of the Office of Student Affairs.
- Pay necessary fees at the cashier (Kumbento Building)
- Go to the Office of the Registrar and present Registration Form and official receipt.
- Note the following: orientation and class schedule.