Basic Education Admission Procedures S.Y. 2023-2024
- Download the Admission requirements from www.pasigcatholic.edu.ph (click PCC ADMISSION AIMS). Fill out the Application Form and print together with the Adviser/Guidance Counselor’s Recommendation Forms. The printed Recommendation Forms will be filled out by the former student’s school and will be submitted in a sealed envelope by the applicant’s parents/guardians. (The sealed envelope/s has to be opened by the Admission Office’s staff ONLY).
Additional Forms to be accomplished: ( downloadable too )
For ECE – Grade 6 Parent’s recommendation form
For incoming Grade 7 – Academic Record Form
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR ECE (Nursery 1, Nursery 2 & Kindergarten) and Grade 1 APPLICANTS:
Nursery 1 – 3 years old as of October 2023
Nursery 2 – 4 years old as of October 2023
Kindergarten – 5 years old as of October 2023
Grade 1 – 6 years old as of October 2023
- Submit the following at the Admission/Registrar’s Office:
- Application Form
- Recommendation Form – placed on a sealed envelope
- PSA Birth Certificate (2 xerox copies only)
- Baptismal Certificate (2 xerox copies only)
- Marriage Certificate, if married (2 xerox copies only)
- Latest Report card with LRN and 2nd Quarter grades already
- Good Moral certificate (from Grades 1 – 12 only)
- 3 pcs. 1×1 recent colored ID pictures
- 1 pc. long brown envelope
- Pay Php 200 for Admission Fee. Official Receipt will be presented at the Registrar’s Office for test schedule.
- For Grade School applicants – Upon examination, parent/ legal guardians should be the one to accompany the applicant for an interview right after the examination
- Three (3) to five (5) working days after the examination, regularly check your email for the test result.
- HS applicants who passed the entrance examination will have to undergo an interview with the Guidance Counselor together with the parents. After which, processing of clearance will follow.
- For the applicants who passed, will have to secure an Admission clearance from the Guidance Office.
What to be Processed in the Admission Clearance?
- Clinic requirements- Student Medical Information
- Christian Formation Interview ( for Non- Catholics )
- Reservation Fee of Php 1,000 – Cashier/ Accounting Office
- Parents’ Orientation (to be announced
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
➢ New students are admitted depending on the vacancy in the levels.
➢ All parents of the applicants are required to attend the Parents’ Orientation for enrolment. Attendance is a must.
➢ A former student who desires to re- enroll is treated like any other new student. He/She takes entrance examination and passes through the regular procedures.
➢ Students who study abroad must have their records authenticated from the Philippine Embassy.
➢ The reservation fee will be forfeited once classes for that school year begins and the applicant has not enrolled yet.
TESTING AND RESERVATION FEES ARE NON- REFUNDABLE!
FOR PARTICULARS, please call the:
ADMISSION OFFICE, Room 105, Msgr. Sunga Building
Direct Line – 8642 –7481 / Trunk Line 8642-7451 / 8640-1544 Local 136
Guidance Office –Trunk Line 8640–1544 / 8642-7451
Local ( GS ) 129 ( HS) 120 ( SHS ) 114