Graduate Studies Admission Requirements
- All applicants to the School of Graduate Studies must submit one original copy of his/her Transfer Credentials or Transcript of Records from the last school they have attended. These documents should indicate the corresponding Special Order. Only students with an average of 85% or 2.0 in the undergraduate program will be considered.
- Public school teachers enrolling for the first time must submit a permit to study signed by their superintendent.
- Students who graduated from schools outside the Philippines have to present their credentials to the Registrars’ Office (Original Transcript of Records) so that they may be forwarded to CHED for proper evaluation.
- Candidates for Master’s Degree not corresponding to their Bachelor’s Degree should finish at least 6 units of major undergraduate courses in those respective fields of specialization before proceeding to graduate works.
- Transfer credits may be allowed at the discretion of the Dean subject to academic policies of the institution.
Step 1: FOR OLD STUDENTS:
a. Accomplish Clearance form (at the SGS Dean’s Office)
– SGS Library
– Accounting Office
– Registrar’s Office
b. Release of Class Cards, if available (is at the SGS Dean’s Office).
Step 2: FOR NEW STUDENTS:
a. Submit Admission Requirements ( Registrar’s Office )
– Original Transcript of Records or Transfer Credentials
– Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO Certified)
– 3 Copies 1×1 I.D. picture (colored)
– 1 Copy 2×2 I.D. picture (colored)
– Photo copy of Marriage Contract (for female applicants)
– Permit to study (for public school teachers)
b. Acquire Student Number (for new students only) at the Registrar’s Office).
Step 3: Enrollment Procedures
- Fill up Registration form (Registrar’s Office)
- Assessment ( Accounting Office )
- Pay Tuition and other fees (at the Cashier)
- Final Enrollment ( SGS Dean’s Office )