For Transferees and New Students
1. Open the PCC website for admission, do the necessary procedures
- Fill out the registration form.
- Download the forms and let it be accomplished by the former school officials of your child.
2. Scan all the accomplished forms including the PSO birth certificate, baptismal certificate, etc.
- NOTE: The report card to be submitted must have complete grades up to the last quarter and with final average, signed by the school administrators and with remark, “Promoted to the next level”. If all the necessary data are in the report card, scan it back to back.
3. If all the requirements are complete, send all the PDF copies to Admission email address: [email protected]
4. The submitted requirements will be evaluated by the Admission committee
5. The approval of the application /admission forms will be done by the Admission committee by sending a letter to the email address of the applicant.
- There will be no Entrance Examinations and interviews during application phase, since Social distancing is being observed. However, all incoming new students of the school will be placed under “ Probationary ” for a period of one year ( S.Y. 2020 – 2021 ).
- Incoming Grades 7 and 11 who are required to submit their physical examination result to the school Clinic may submit it before the opening of classes.
- Accomplished forms coming from former school should be forwarded to our email address by the school officials and not by parents.